- Market evaluation and rental value analysis
- Advertising placement (internet, publications)
- Place “For Rent” signage on property
- Showing property to prospective tenants
- Screening and carefully selecting tenants
- Negotiating and executing lease agreement
- Collecting rents and security deposits
- Prepare and execute a move-in walk through inspection report
Property Management Services (which includes all the above services)
- Monthly rent collection
- Handling requests for repairs and maintenance.
- Arranging, coordinating, overseeing, and paying for all required repairs and maintenance.
- Enforce terms and conditions of lease agreement
- Move-in, move-out inspections. Supervision of cleaning, paint, carpet, etc.
- Provide monthly financial statements showing all income and expenses to owner.
- Enforce H.O.A. rules and regulations (if applicable).
- Semi-annual inspections of the property during lease.
- Arranging tenant notices and evictions when necessary.
- Ensure full compliance with Landlord/Tenant laws.
- Rendering owner’s monthly mortgage payment.
- Payment of owner’s property taxes, insurance, or other payments as directed by owner.
- Analyze rent rates, property values regularly, advise you regarding optimal use, rates, terms and conditions for the market.
- Provide a level of privacy for you and your tenants.
At Austin Patrick & Associates, LLC., we take pride in our ability to customize our services to meet each individual owner’s investment objective. We will take the time to understand your needs and develop a cost effective package from the above services to meet your unique investment needs. For a proposal to manage your residence please contact us at:
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 770-592-9699
You will be contacted to schedule a time to view your property.
All paperwork can be completed via email, fax or overnight express mail.
We can get your vacancy on the market, often within a business day.
Please include information about your property including owner information, address including subdivision name and a brief description of your home.